Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Is Kapa Haka good for us? | Writing

 2021 . 24th . August | Purpose: To Inform | RT: Use scientific or topic words


Kapa Haka Is a great way to exercise. I think Kapa Haka Is good for everyone.

Not everyone likes Kapa Haka, but some people do! 


In my opinion I like Kapa Haka but I wouldn’t prefer to do It as a hobby. 


For people who do prefer Kapa Haka, I completely agree with you. It's a great way of exercising at home or even in your backyard, or school, and It’s also fun to do with friends.


But for people who wouldn’t prefer Kapa Haka, that's completely fine.


 Some people don’t do Kapa Haka because they don’t want to or because they are from a different culture but that's fine you can be any culture to do it If you want to do Kapa Haka.


If you want to practice dancing do Kapa Haka because It’s also a cultural dance If you didn’t know. So I think Kapa Haka Is good for us.


And that Is my opinion on Kapa Haka, everyone will have their different opinions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about