Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Kiribati week! | Coconut Pumpkin Soup | Food review!

  The pumpkin coconut soup was good, but I’m gonna have to give it a 4 star review because It’s actually the only pumpkin soup I’ve ever tasted so I don’t know what other pumpkin soup taste like so I can't really say that It’s the best pumpkin soup I’ve ever tasted In my whole life! But It did taste good It had a slight peppery taste, and It was very creamy. It kind of tasted like the butter chicken sauce, And kind of also smelt like it. The soups colour was a dark and light shade of orange like in between, It also had some small green specs which where baby spinach.

 Here Is the Coconut Pumpkin soup we made!
Do you think you would like to try It?
It's actually really good with bread!
⭐⭐⭐⭐ | 4 stars |  Review by Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about