Pages

Friday, November 29, 2019

my holiday

   My Holiday

On monday I went to my cousins house. It was so fun first we played there ps 3 I didn't really play on it much we only play crossy road. After a few minutes we made slime with glue borax and contact lens solution after we got bored of it me and my brother Darrell and my older cousin kitanah and my younger cousins kaysorn and zeniah played blind fold . And later on kaysorn had to go so kitanah was playing crossy road with Darrell so me zeniah and dylan my little brother made a little tent .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about